Fictional Characters created with MS Access
Create Fictional Characters with this Database
For writers who want and need a reliable system to collect information on their fictional characters. A living document that helps you contain, manage, and refer to as you continue to write your wonderful stories. Loaded with tons of questions to help you flesh-out your characters . Flexible so you can add as many characters as you can imagine and change the data or add to it at any time. Designed so you can assign them to a story you are working on or you can keep them in there until you can think of a story they would be great in,Able to assign your Characters “Roles”… protagonist, antagonist, side-kick, mentor…
This Database will help you to get your Creative Juices Flowing**
- One Place to store ALL your Characters details and secrets in, no matter what Story they appear in
- It’s loaded with tons of questions available to help flesh your Characters out
- What are their Likes & Dislikes?
- What are their favorites?
- Do they have a love interest
- What is their relationship with their parents and siblings? ……..and Why
- Do they have an imaginary friend?
- What do they fear the most
- Why do they have those fears?
- What do they want the most?
- What do they need to learn to grow in your story?
- Where do they live?
- .. the list of questions goes on and on plus you can add your very own questions too!
Flesh out your Characters with this Amazing Tool!
- Find out what makes your Characters tick
- Add a picture of who you think resembles your Character
- Keeping a visual before you will help you believe this person is real!
- This Database can be used as a living document
- Populate the Database with as many answers as you wish
- Add Story Ideas for Characters you do not have a Story for yet too!
Only $25.00 CAD
Should you decide during the first 14 days from the time of receipt that you are dissatisfied with this Database Template, then contact (DCS) and let us know you want a refund. No questions asked. Please ensure you advise us promptly and include “REFUND” in the subject line of your email.
Check out more “off-the-shelf” (DCS) Databases @ www.databasecreationsite.com